Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Release Day: Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter

I've been so busy the past few days that I have ended up neglecting this blog. Finally today though, I will be having a double-post, this one of them being the release day for Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter!

I've been an Ally Carter fan since elementary school too, after I discovered I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, which is the first book in her bestselling Gallagher Girls series. After reading that, I started branching out and I read her next series, Heist Society, as soon as it came out. I love it as much as I love Gallagher Girls, and I am so excited about the release of Perfect Scoundrels, Heist Society #3! 

Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)Here is the Goodreads Synopsis:

Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of loveable criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it's that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting--or stealing--whatever they want. No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale's family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother's billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there's no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won't let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother's will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company's fortune. So instead of being the heir--this time, Hale might be the mark. Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she's willing to save her boyfriend's company if it means losing the boy.

From that summary, I really want to read this book! Lose Hale? I refuse. No. I love Hale (he and Kat both made the book boyfriend/heroine chart) and he and Kat are just one of the cutest YA couples ever. I must find out what happens! 

You can find some early reviews and info on Perfect Scoundrels HERE

Cannot wait to read this!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...