Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (8): Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish event hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is a meme that many book blogs participate in to goggle over highly anticipated upcoming releases and fabulous covers and authors!

The WOW for today is Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. If you read her books, then this is pretty much self-explanatory. If you don't, you will not understand this ever unsatisfied vehement need to read this until you pick up any of the books in her Lux or Covenant series.

Origin (Lux, #4)Goodreads Synopsis:

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?

 This book is going to be E-P-I-C. I know that for a fact. The synopsis is pretty foreboding in my opinion, but it makes me want this book all the more. I'm really looking forward to:

Daemon POV

I HEAR WHAT? DAEMON POV? *Swoon-attack*.  I know since this book is going to be in dual POV's, it means Katy and Daemon are probably going to separated for quite a while in this book, and it also means their thoughts probably aren't going to be on the same page. That means lover's spats too. Whatever, as long as Daemon saves Katy and hopefully kills Blake along the way, I am satisfied. Origin is my #1 Most-Looking Forward to book of this year, and I'd like to think Dani feels the same way. It comes out August 27th, so we only have less than a month to wait! 

3 comments:

  1. This book is in a lot WOW posts. I seriously need to hurry up and read this series. I feel like I'm missing out. I'm now a new follower! :)

    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES you are missing out ;). Read this ASAP! You got a new follower too!

    --Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't finished reading the third book, but since the fourth book is coming out soon, I'll definitely be finishing it this week, hopefully. Fantastic choice!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...