Monday, November 11, 2013

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead Book Trailer #6

And here it is, the final book trailer for The Fiery Heart before it's release next Tuesday on November 19th, 2013. Gah, the intensity is about to explode! I really, really wish I got one day shipping for Amazon but sadly I must also deal with the slight shipping wait after the book's release before I have my hands on a lovely copy. 

Here's the trailer:



Yay! It was the "brown hair so dark it seemed black" Rose! In the teaser picture on the Bloodlines page, we all had our speculations...I'm happy that Adrian didn't seem depressed or angry while he came out there to greet her. He seemed more amused than anything, and that has me quite hopeful that it isn't going to be an extremely awkward reunion between Rose and Adrian. 

But, this might complicate things with Sydrian. Does Sydney even know about Rose + Adrian's errrrr past?

Now, I just have to mention the cheesiness again. There wasn't too much acting that could've gone wrong in this one, but that fireball. I understand they can't spend too much money on a book trailer special effect...but really? I am happy to see Sydney has accepted the use of magic a bit more, but I am anxious to know who exactly is after her.

Ugh the waiting! I think the two weeks up to any release I'm looking forward to are the worst. Instead of rejoicing over the impending installment, I am bemoaning over horrid book lover's torment of having to wait those last few days. Can't say it enough; I'm looking forward to this so very much next week!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...